Subject: [Leica] [IMG] PESO - Bubbles
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2015 23:47:41 -0700

Gawd, they?re hard to see. I first saw only one. Then after working for a
bit, I saw a second. At that point, I decided to stop, as it was too much
work.

I did a shot like this one; only one child playing, and posted it in June.
The bubbles were very visible, but the explanation is probably that it was
in color.

Herb

Herbert Kanner
kanner at acm.orgGawd