Subject: [Leica] [OM] IMG: Working Aircraft
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2015 19:03:30 -0500

Peter, you have been a fountain of information for me today.  I knew
Chris Rounds' dad from dealings with him at work, before I retired. I
have talked with Chris a few times, but don't know him well.  I ran into
his dad at the local tire store last week, and found out Chris was
getting ready for a job in Texas with the Red Knight.

Chris also now owns the rebuilt Piper J-3 Cub that I learned to fly in,
back in 1957-58.  I heard he had a taxi accident with it recently, so I
haven't seen it lately.

  Thanks for all of the background information.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA