Subject: [Leica] Robert Capa in Hungary
From: leowesson at gmail.com (Leo Wesson)
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 15:55:03 -0500

I was in Budapest in this past fall and visited the Mai Mano house which is
also a gallery

http://maimano.hu/en/exhibition/

and has a really amazing bookstore there that that features a lot of
Hungarian photographers.  There is a very rich history of photography in
Hungary, I suspect that if someone were to do a schollary study that they
would find that a lot of modern photography has it roots in the work of
Hungarian photographers.  Highly recommended that you visit the Mai Mano
House and also it's very very  good bookstore the next time you are in
Budapest.

Leo Wesson
Photographer/Videographer
817.733.9157