Subject: [Leica] A Friday flower sort of
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 19:53:47 -0500

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/OZ_2_KANSAS_SEP_BW.jpg.html

This is known as a "Dusty Miller" per the boss gardener here.  It is an
infrared image with the Fuji X-E2 and R72 IR filter.  One nice thing
about the Fuji cameras is that I can set one up on a tripod, use my
iPhone as a remote, stay inside shade and drink beer and wait for calm
to make the exposure.  The processing was in PS with multiple channel
mixer layers, as outlined in Vincent Versace's book, "From Oz to
Kansas".  He has a workflow with multiple layers in channel mixer RG and
B, and multiple layers of SEP2 in RG and B. Both seem to have their
place thus far.  C&C always appreciated.

Ken

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] A Friday flower sort of)