Subject: [Leica] The Exhibition is ready!
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2015 01:09:34 -0400 (EDT)

Lluis,

Congratulations on your exhibition!  A great set of your photographs, and
surely it will be a great event.  I wish I could be there to see it, but we
are looking for a new home at this time.  It looks like a great setting for
your wonderful photographs.  Enjoy this recognition, you well deserve it my
friend.

Gene