Subject: [Leica] Barnack Award
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2015 00:28:04 +0100

Absolute rubbish. Not worthy of Barnack's name. They have clearly lost their
way
and should think carefully before awarding another prize. May be give it a
break
for a few years.

I don't see any relationship between this work and the spirit of Leica, let
alone of Barnack. If you are going to award a prize in Barnack's name then it
should show some linkage to the spirit of his work and his camera. A lot of
wet
people on bikes wearing plastic macs just doesn't cut it.

Peter

--

Dr Peter Dzwig

Replies: Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] Barnack Award)