Subject: [Leica] (Leica) Barnack Award
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2015 09:30:15 -0700

Hi Greg,
No matter what they call it? It's still JUST garbage and shouldn't even be
considered in a "FINE ART" category! Nor any other!
But then what do I know about so called "FINE ART PHOTOGRAPHY?"

Maybe now that I've put in over 60 years shooting real photography in a
"great many categories and locations about the world?" Maybe I could finish
out my last 14 years before "Hitting the Silk? Taking motor bikes in the
rain at night with a flash??" ;-)

"I could become known as "OLD WETHEAD?"  ;-) Yeah I know I don't need to
wait!" ;-)
cheers,
Dr.ted
TEDGRANTPHOTO.COM