Subject: [Leica] Barnack Award - Main Prize
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2015 16:03:29 +0200

http://blog.leica-camera.com/lfi/jh-engstrom-leica-oskar-barnack-award-winner-2015/

I wonder what the jury had been
drinking/smoking/swallowing.

The outright winner seems to have sought out the dregs
from his wastebin.

The fascinating thing is that none of these photos
represents any of the characteristics Leica uses for
marketing - exceptional contrast, sharpness, clarity
and the like.

I also fail to understand why this guy needs to use a
Leica camera and lenses to take pictures that could
easily pass as Lomography.

Douglas