Subject: [Leica] OT: Calendar printing suggestions
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 17:26:16 -0500

My firm has asked if I would consider coming up with a photo calendar
for 2016 (we have a few avid photographers).  To see what I might be
getting myself into, I would very much appreciate any recommendations
for printers.   The main consideration would be photo printing quality.
I think it would be a run of around 500 calendars letter-sized calendars.

Thanks for any help!

Ken