Subject: [Leica] B/W conversion
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2015 18:26:35 -0500

Another option is TrueGrain, a stand-alone program
(grubbasoftware.com).  It uses the grain from blank scanned film stock,
as opposed to digital grain.  Here are some from one of San Francisco's
ritzier areas last month, converted from raw files in TrueGrain as TX
Pro.  There are a number of adjustments for spectral response, dynamic
range and grain.

Ken

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/_DSF1475saloon.jpg.html
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/_DSF1478river.jpg.html