Subject: [Leica] OT: Everything happens on the same day
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 23:15:01 +0100

Herb,
1. I'm appalled by the obviously sugary diet in the Kanner household, but
consoled by the fact that that the cat had to take it for the Kanner clan.
My cat treats me as her butler, I'm envious.

2. Before you open it, make sure you have a very symphonic video complete
with dancing girls ready to roll to capture the unveiling. These videos are
all the rage on the ThemTube channel.
Here's a sample....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGmMn0Ad7wQ
and of course there's this