Subject: [Leica] IMG: Spirit
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2015 12:02:12 -0700

Dear Uncle Ted, it's part of the Spirit Trail in your fine country at
Harrison's Hot Spring! A local artist put some of masks up on the trees. We
found this one on the ground, not entirely sure whether it fell down or the
artist put one on the ground. Of course to me, it represents a photo moment
:-)

Thanks