Subject: [Leica] Barcelona Pride Parade / 3-4-5 [OFF LIST]
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2015 05:32:28 +0100

Lluis

This is such a good series that you MUST do more with it than share it with
the LUG. Whilst all are good and very well seen, you have some exceptional
and intimate moments amongst them. These images need to be used in a wider
circle, which in turn will bring greater exposure to you work in general.
You really have to put this gay parade out there, and let it be your ?coming
out?.

Gerry

Gerry Walden
023 8046 3076