Subject: [Leica] Freemasons at work in Asheville
From: ric at cartersxrd.net (RicCarter)
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 11:20:40 -0400

By custon and rule, the presiding officer alone in a Masonic meeting wears a
hat.

After the meeting is adjourned, members may recover. The parade and ceremony
ae public and therefor not as strictly governed as the closed (tyled)
meeting.

Many of the men wearing hats are doing so for the exact reasons you mention.
(as was I)

thanks for looking

ric