Subject: [Leica] Hong Kong through various M cameras and an iPhone
From: gcr910 at gmail.com (Greg Rubenstein)
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 19:46:43 -0500

Posted some photos from my growing Hong Kong collection.

>From a variety of cameras. An M 240, a Monochrom and an iPhone. Why an
iPhone? Well, the 240 quit. Shutter locked open. Not even a patient,
good-natured electronics wizard at the Leica Boutique in The IFC could
manage a fix after some serious time, effort and phone calling. Very nice
gentleman.

Was also determined to spend one day using only my 18 mm. Naturally, that's
the day the best images required a 28 or 35. Still had fun; got close as I
could in some cases, relying on peoples' good nature not to kick, hit or
slap me -- or be scared. A fun exercise.

Oh yes: enlarge the iPhone shots. Interesting results considering the
camera and processing: Lightroom Mobile.

Comment. Critique. Commiserate. Thank you.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gcr910/More+from+Hong+Kong/

Greg Rubenstein

Replies: Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] Hong Kong through various M cameras and an iPhone)
Reply from george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Hong Kong through various M cameras and an iPhone)