Subject: [Leica] IMG: The Start of Summer
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 17:01:05 -0700

Hello Eddy,
I am assuming you are referring to the color cast problem on the edges
that this lens (and the screw mount version) exhibits.
There are two programs that can solve it, Cornerfix or Adobe Flat Field
Correction.
Both do an excellent job; however need some time to set up by taking
several images of really boring white walls.
I'm too lazy to do that, so I'm just using a careful application of
radial & graduated filters in Lightroom that have slight adjustments to
the Temp & Tint sliders.
It helps if you have an eye for color casts and/or have ever printed
color negs in a wet darkroom. And a calibrated monitor is a must.

Tell us a bit more of what is troubling you.

Jay

Message from eddy at altphoto.be (Eddy Willems) ([Leica] IMG: The Start of Summer)