Subject: [Leica] Shameless wedding photography plug new website
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 18:03:26 -0400

You?re a little older than my parents; they?ve been married for 45 years.
My dad?s parents were married 55 years when his mom died and my mom?s
parents had been married for 50 when her dad died. Things are different
now. People are very intolerant; the slightest flaw they discover in each
other, and they nuke the relationship. Our culture is badly ill, and in
such a culture, marriage is a bad plan. I still don?t see how inviting the
state into your relationship is of any benefit to anyone, even if you stay
together for life as you and your husband (and my grandparents and
parents) have done.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook

On 6/30/15, 5:32 PM, "LUG on behalf of Tina Manley"
<lug-bounces+chris=chriscrawfordphoto.com at leica-users.org on behalf of