Subject: [Leica] traveling to Turkey and Greece this week
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 10:10:17 -0500
References: <CANYyKx9dEiBFO0ZiJvX6BxezMytVeUPf-45nnfgHUB4DYZWBnw@mail.gmail.com> <ACA1CB41-26B3-4446-8CC6-BCE33D1E0181@gmail.com> <1EA26D6F-AFFE-47FB-A680-9C1747770F55@icloud.com> <D8928CD1-9269-4F23-8D34-F437362AA8B4@gmail.com> <DD3D3258-2744-4FDE-B50B-585606A37AA4@mac.com> <CA+=0raD3cPjG5kAKo3nVYzLvzsVRwVQXTiX4Oz6NtgOdi+RHoQ@mail.gmail.com> <D0E0E1AC-62D7-424A-94C1-18B1674FE9C9@mac.com> <mc5P1q00v07g8Sg01c5R9C>

A redneck Fuji.  I thought every possible use for duct tape had been
found, but no.

Ken