Subject: [Leica] FF Flowers on The High Line new 85 1.8G
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2015 16:42:04 -0500

That's a fine image, Mark, to my eyes it's the best flower picture you
have posted.  I'm sure the lens helps, but your composition on this one,
along with the tones, makes it a winner in my opinion. Thanks for sharing.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] FF Flowers on The High Line new 85 1.8G)