Subject: [Leica] IMGS: At the doctor's office
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 15:25:23 -0700

A case of GI?s led me to the office of my primary quack. After the
consultation, she enjoyed seeing the photos of my two cats on the iPhone.
She said she grew up with cats, but can?t have any now because her husband
is allergic.

Following my resolve to take more pictures, here are some conventional
medical equipment on the
wall,http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/P1010770.jpg.html
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/P1010770.jpg.html>
and here is some ?ultra modern twentieth-century equipment :-).
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/P1010771.jpg.html
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/P1010771.jpg.html>

Herbert Kanner
kanner at acm.org