Subject: [Leica] IMG: new studio glamour portraits
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2015 01:54:14 +0000

"Geoff, please try relaxed spontaneity in your poses, even natural and
unposed will go far. Steve"
Steve these are exactly and intentionally the opposite of that being in the
Pin Up genre. Naturally I can work in that style too. Someone in the LUG
has to use flash, in studio, pose fashion models  and dancers  and retouch
:-) I agree not for the usual LUG demographic.
Of course everyone has different preferences and tastes.  Thanks for
looking and commenting, Steve.

"I think this is one of the best ones you've done. Alan"
Thanks Alan. I thought of you, notice the single catchlights ;-)

Message from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: new studio glamour portraits)
Message from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: new studio glamour portraits)