Subject: [Leica] Lightroom CC New Dehaze Feature
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 17:06:47 -0400

PS:

It looks like if you have any actions, you'd better copy them before you
install 2015.  Those are removed from 2014 with the installation of 2015.

Tina

--

Message from piers.hemy at gmail.com (piers@hemy.org) ([Leica] Lightroom CC New Dehaze Feature)
Message from tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Lightroom CC New Dehaze Feature)