Subject: [Leica] IMG: Beech King Air 350 Detailed Image - Chris T.
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 17:25:24 -0700

I?m admirer of all of your ?airport? shots. I don?t do this in Palo Alto for
two reasons: 1. Security. It?s hard to get access unless you know the ground
control frequency, which is also a lock combination! I?ve not been flying
for so many years that I no longer have recent charts or friends who fly, so
I just don?t know that number. 2. After logging over 1100 hours, I quit
because I had to start using insulin and the FAA had given me enough hard
times on my medical prior to that. I?m afraid that airport visits would just
be too painful.

Re you latest shot. I would warm the color balance up just a bit.

Cheers,

Herb

Herbert Kanner
kanner at acm.org