Subject: [Leica] THE BEST CANNED AIR
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2015 20:05:04 -0400

Leica Canned Air: A bargain at $399.00 a can. I bet Mark buys it by the
case to clean his lenses.

On a more serious note, most of the canned air sold in the USA now really
is worthless because it has a chemical added to make it taste bad if
you?re stupid enough to try and get high by inhaling the stuff. The
problem with this is that the ?bitterant? leaves a residue on glass.

You can still buy canned air without the anti-druggie bad taste shit in
it; its sold through industrial supply companies. I get mine from a
company in Ohio called Kimco. Here?s a link to the stuff I buy:

http://gokimco.com/techspray-1671-10s-non-flammable-hfc134a-based-duster-10
-oz.html

--
Chris Crawford