Subject: [Leica] OT: Lightroom panoramas
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2015 18:06:23 -0500

Here is one I was working on today, in LR6.  I forgot to use a fixed
exposure - three of the four panels were at 1/1100, one was at 1/1200
(f/8).  The land part of it is basically OK, but the sky is uneven.
Best to have clouds!

Ken
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/_DSF2922-Pano-Edit.jpg.html