Subject: [Leica] IMG: Kayak practice - Peter
From: john.nebel at csdco.com (John Nebel)
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2015 09:54:58 -0600

Peter,

Definitely their loss!  In my little world, drug use appears to be
correlated with low achievement, and the Boulder Daily Camera, if that
was the newspaper you indicated, is successful in that regard.  The City
Council also appears to partake, however, there are a good number around
who still, if it can be believed, seriously pursue life.

Best,

John