Subject: [Leica] Thank you to NYLUG and Tina/Tom
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2015 09:14:54 -0400

Thanks, Richard!  And John and Chris and Roger and everybody else!  We also
had a wonderful evening in great company.  Your prints from the 4x5 film
are gorgeous, RIchard, and would convince anybody that medium format is the
way to go for such a project.  We are here in NYC for 3 more days.  Meeting
up with Jim Shulman today for the Jazz Festival on Governor's Island.  I
hope the weather cools off some!  Off to Bryant Park for breakfast.

Tina

On Sat, Jun 13, 2015 at 12:40 AM, Richard Man <richard at
richardmanphoto.com>