Subject: [Leica] The Q Leica
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 18:23:01 -0400 (EDT)

Potential users of wide-angle M lenses on Sony E-mount cameras would be wise
to research compatibility with the thick cover glass and pixel well depth of
the Sony cameras' sensors.  In a nutshell the higher-resolution sensors are
more likely to show smearing and color shifts toward the edges of the image
area due to angle-of-incidence problems.  The effect of the A7rII's BSI
technology on this problem is TBD.  Adapting SLR lenses and longer M lenses
to these cameras seem not to be a problem.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com
http://doug-herr.fineartamerica.com