Subject: [Leica] IMG: The Grand Staircase
From: boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2015 22:59:16 -0700

Ooooooh!  Lovely!  I've been there, I know how incredibly rich-textured the
Palais Garnier is.  You managed to fit both the light and the dark into the
available range, which is no mean feat.  Do you know what the shutter speed
was?  A notch or two lower ISO would have meant less noise in the shadows,
but I suspect it wasn't possible given all those moving people.

--Peter