Subject: [Leica] (no subject)
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2015 22:08:02 +0100

Looks interesting, Chris, but there doesn't seem to be any option to enlarge
the photos so that the expressions can easily be seen. This detracts from
any deeper analysis from me at least. Maybe I have too small a monitor
screen, but each photo does have an impressive white border which I can see
easily...

Douglas