Subject: [Leica] IMG: From the Ball Park
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 17:50:44 +0100

Kids are wonderful at that age. Nicely caught, Jim. I like blue eyes and the
dug out one best. Mine never played baseball at that age, just soccer. All
the children had no tacital nous and just wanted to kick the ball: it was
like watching a swarm of bees running around the pitch chasing the ball, no
matter what the coaches said to them.

Douglas