Subject: [Leica] Phase One XF medium format camera system
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2015 21:39:14 -0700

Mark,
$8,000 for a MF SLR PLUS a MFDB of 50MP PLUS a MF 55/f2.8 about the same
cost as a M240 or new M246 or Nocti 0.95 all alone.

It's a freaking steal anyway you slice it! The Canon EOS1-D C is $8,000 18MP
AND NO LENS!

Yes it's expensive, but compared to others in the market, it's a give away!

What are you waiting for? A Pentax complete MF camera and lens system for
the same price as a Canon body... Keep us posted... :-)

Bob Adler
Robert Adler Photography
www.robertadlerphotography.com