Subject: [Leica] WTB: Leica FILCA metal cassettes
From: jshulman at judgecrater.com (Jim Shulman)
Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 12:07:29 -0400

These are the reloadable cassettes designed for the screwmount Leicas, and
work with all screwmount cameras up to and including the IIIg.  I am
looking for examples in proper working condition, which lock properly, have
all three parts (there?s a spool, inner sleeve, and outer sleeve) and
preferably have the matching Leica aluminum containers.  Will pay $10 each
USD.  Note these are NOT the later cassettes which also fit the M cameras;
those are IXMOO cassettes, have a slightly different top pin, and go for
considerably greater coin.

An illustration here:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/focusit/filca+sm.jpg.html

Please respond to my private email: jshulman at judgecrater dot com.  No
replies to list.

Many thanks,

Jim