Subject: [Leica] Craig Semetko Interview
From: kenlass at gate.net (Ken Lassiter)
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 17:00:36 -0400

Craig Semetko Interview in Photographer?s Forum

The Summer Issue of Photographers Forum Magazine is out and contains an
interview with Leica street photographer Craig Semetko. Last year, LUG
member John Lee suggested that I interview Craig so  Idi and it is
published. Here is a PDF of the magazine:
http://pfmagazine.codm/PF_vol37_no3_2015_Summer.pdf

Previous Leica photographers I have interviewed include Sam Abell, William
Albert Allard, Kyle Cassidy, Chien-Chi Chang of Magnum, Ben Fernandez, Donna
Ferrato, Ted Grant, Chris Johns, Tina Manley, Gary Monroe, Sebasti?o
Salgado, Maggie Steber, and now Craig Semetko. In all, I have written 57
interviews with photographers since 1994. My next assignments include:
MaryAnn Golon, Picture Editor of The Washington Post, Clyde Butcher known in
Florida as the Ansel Adams of the Everglades and Leica photographer David
Allen Harvey.

I met Craig when he spoke at the Leica store in Miami last fall. You will
enjoy the story of how he acquired his first Leica. Copies of the magazine
can be ordered online at http://pfmagazine.com/. Copies can also be found in
many better bookstores that carry extensive arrays of magazines.

Ken Lassiter

Replies: Reply from robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron) ([Leica] Craig Semetko Interview)
Reply from tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Craig Semetko Interview)