Subject: [Leica] FS: Rollei 35 Tessar
From: nwajsman at gmail.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 06:34:51 +0200

I have fond memories of a Rollei 35 I had back in my film-shooting days, so
earlier this year I bought one on a whim from Campion Photo in Brussels.
However, I must admit that I do not like it as much the second time
around?for some reason I just can?t seem to ?warm? to it. The camera works
fine and is in really good condition considering its age. I paid 240 Euro
for it back in January?I am looking for 200 Euro here, shipping in Europe
included. Payment by IBAN.

Please contact me off-list if interested.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>