Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Bread!
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 18:00:52 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Unfortunately glyphosate use isn't limited to GM crops.  It's also used on
many non-GM crops to shock the plants into dying all at once for a more
efficient harvest.  Also increases yield by up to 10% (quality of yield is
another matter).  I use organic foods whenever I can find them.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com
http://doug-herr.fineartamerica.com