Subject: [Leica] Jumping Mouse
From: boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Sun, 17 May 2015 18:39:34 -0700

Sonny's got it. The Logitech drivers usually correct this sort of
problem--it has some proprietary niceties that the generic Microsoft driver
doesn't play nice with.  Sometimes its a conflict between a laptop touch's
pad drivers and the mouse driver.  They get confused as to who owns what.
Try the Logitech mouse driver first.  If that doesn't work, see if the
touchpad drivers can be updated, disabled or otherwise made to play nice.

Peter, who has been there, done that, and gotten the T-shirt.