Subject: [Leica] IMG: Sunday Shot
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 17 May 2015 23:21:27 +0100

The decisive moment, Barney! Those candles look like the ones my wife
occasionally used to sneak onto my cake. They re-ignited just as you blew
them out. As I'd collapse, completely out of breath, and by the time I'd
gradually recovered, the cake would nearly have been eaten by the rest of
the family..

At 15, I'll warrant young Martha has better lungs than I have now :-)

Douglas