Subject: [Leica] Friday FS: Fuji X lenses; Nikon SB-30
From: dstella1 at ameritech.net (Dante Stella)
Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 00:14:18 -0400

U.S. sales preferred. I will also ship to Canada, the UK, Australia, and New
Zealand. Other countries on a case-by-case basis (if you're from a
high-fraud country, forget it). Priority airmail only - at actual (and
added) cost. I will not falsify customs forms. All taxes, duties, custom
charges, etc. would be your responsibility.

Fuji XF lenses
-------------------
Getting out of this system because a Leica M 246 is on the way (and I love
my X100T) - if you see this after May 21, please assume this stuff is gone.
Fujinon XF 14/2.8, gorgeous example of USA version, extremely low use, with
all factory accessories. $585 delivered in the continental U.S. $15 extra
for a 58mm B+W Digital MRC 010 in its case/box.
Fujinon XF 18-55mm f/2.8-4, gorgeous example of USA version, extremely low
use, with all factory accessories. $335 delivered in the continental U.S.
$15 extra for a 58mm B+W Digital MRC 010 in its case/box.
Kobalux 12mm f/7.5 fisheye, smooth-side metal version (this was a
preproduction sample). Fun lens, something of a novelty. Sharp optics and
excellent build quality. Adjustable focus, fixed aperture. Includes zip-up
case, front and back caps, and Fuji rear cap. $105 delivered in the
continental U.S.
Genuine Fuji NP-W126 battery (new in box). I bought this from Amazon and
never used it. $35 delivered in the continental U.S.

Nikon SB-30
Tiny, useful flash with multiple auto and manual modes as well as TTL for
film Nikons, a built-in Remote Commander screen, and built-in diffuser. Runs
on one CR123A. A great companion for the M series TTL cameras and
M8/M9/MM/M240, it triggers the flash ready light/synch speed on the camera
when the flash is ready. $49 delivered in the continental U.S.

NO ARCHIVE

Replies: Reply from abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Friday FS: Fuji X lenses; Nikon SB-30)