Subject: [Leica] Lightroom question
From: nwajsman at gmail.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 06:46:02 +0200

Thanks Adam, and Piers. Indeed it appears that I should simply continue my
existing import-export routine.

Adam, I have no idea what ZFS/ECC is, and I don?t really want to know :-)  i
have two backups of everything, that should be good enough (and was, when I
had a hard disk crash recently).

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman