Subject: [Leica] 4TB drive dead...
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 11:55:42 -0700

I have been using NTI Shadow, which is really important for my $dayjob$ as
it makes copies of my source files. For photos, of course I only keep one
copy.

However, just found out that Win7 has a "robocopy" command line command
that might do the job even better for "mirror backup" Once the files are
up  again (spending 7+ hours copying the files over now...), I will look
into it.