Subject: [Leica] Thoughts on travel power stips
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Fri, 08 May 2015 17:16:08 -0700

I use a single plug adapter from US to Foreign plug configuration.
I then plug into that adapter, my USA power strip/extension cord, giving me
multiple outlets.

Do NOT do this if the strip has lightning protection, etc... only a dumb old
fashioned strip.

Simple, straightforward, and easy to manage from the US.  All my US plugs
work.  Only a single small device to buy ( the adapter).

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net

Message from john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster) ([Leica] Thoughts on travel power stips)
Message from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Thoughts on travel power stips)