Subject: [Leica] Panorama in LR
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Fri, 08 May 2015 17:13:40 -0700

I?ve been playing with both the new Lightroom and Photoshop versions. In
general the LR panorama tool works very very well. But there are some cases
where the Photoshop tool does a better job. I?m not certain I can yet define
the cases because sometimes an image that looks like it should be gravy for
LR doesn?t quite work whereas the Photoshop tool does the job right away.
Maybe I know the PS tool better.

One thing I?m certain of: the LR tool wants more overlap than the PS tool
does.

Adam