Subject: [Leica] Bar Casa Terenci Moix
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 00:36:02 +0200

Hi Gerry,

Thank you very much for your comment!

Fine eye my friend!   My last 5 pictures posted on this page

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/El_Raval/>

Bar casa Terenci Moix (3), Friends, and Two pair are processed on Lightroom
5 instead of my usual Capture One 8Pro. For certain pictures I think LR5
works better, I don?t have a rule, but if you think that?s look better maybe
I shall use more LR5?

Cheers
Lluis

El 07/05/2015, a les 8.04, Gerry Walden <gerry.walden at icloud.com> va