Subject: [Leica] St. Emilion Memories
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 6 May 2015 19:55:45 +0100

Bob
It certainly used to be the best restaurant in Saint Emilion, but its chef
left last year and it isn't as great at the moment allegedly. That will
change though! I intend going back next year I hope, as you never get tired
of a few days in Saint Emilion.

Here's the place I think you took your picture from.

https://www.google.ie/maps/@44.893353,-0.156319,3a,75y,48.28h,23.2t/data=!3m5!1e1!3m3!1sfSn_0SMO2TwAAAQIt9PoZg!2e0!3e11?hl=en

Hope that long URL works

Douglas