Subject: [Leica] BRD IMG: raptors
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 16:51:26 -0400 (EDT)

Doug,  You Chose Well.

Gene

----- Original Message -----
From: "Doug Herr" <wildlightphoto at earthlink.net>
To: "Leica Users Group" <lug at leica-users.org>
Sent: Monday, May 4, 2015 2:00:24 PM
Subject: Re: [Leica] BRD IMG: raptors

Tina, Gene, Philippe, Jim, thanks for your comments.  The staff at the
California Raptor Center have also expressed their appreciation for these
photos and they know the birds best :)

Gene Duprey wrote:

Some really nice photos this time.  I was not too sure of the photo of
Juliet at first, as it looked like you were getting a bit Artsi with the
angle of her head. But then i realized it was just the way she had it tilted.
<<<

I have another photo of Juliet with her head tilted the way we normally see
in a raptor portrait, but I chose to show this one instead partly to break
the monotony of the standard posture when showing the photos as a group, and
partly to suggest that if she were able she'd rather be 'up there' than on
the ground.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com