Subject: [Leica] BRD IMG: raptors
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 13:26:50 -0400 (EDT)

Hi doug,

Some really nice photos this time.  I was not too sure of the photo of
Juliet at first, as it looked like you were getting a bit Artsi with the
angle of her head. But then i realized it was just the way she had it
tilted.  You are lucky to have an organization like the California Raptor
Center which has these Show and Tell events.  We do not have this here as
the rehab centers do not have these events.  However The group SOAR is
having one in June with our local photo club.  Unfortunately, I will be out
of town at that time.  It is a great chance to get up close and see first
hand these wonderful birds.

Gene