Subject: [Leica] Critiques
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 11:50:54 -0400

I depend on the opinion of others whose opinion I value!  People who were
not there when the photo was made and are not subject to prejudice because
of memories of the event or the people.  People who tell me that the photo
communicates something to them.  I do value the opinion almost all of the
LUG family.

Tina