Subject: [Leica] Street Photography: a meme created on the internet
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Sat, 02 May 2015 18:43:55 +0100

Mark

Of course you are right! I have been shooting for 50+ years, and have always
photographed what is around me as most photographers of our age have. The
term ?street photography? is a new phenomenon which has appeared very
recently and most of the modern so called gurus of the art form haven?t been
alive long enough to warrant the fame they have acquired.

As an aside I have just been asked if I would do a talk to a high school
photography goup about what it was like in the ?old days? when we shot film.
I am now officially of historical interest it would appear!

Gerry

Gerry Walden
023 8046 3076