Subject: [Leica] Revamped website- FAO Phil
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 06:39:01 +0100

Thanks a lot for looking and commenting Phil.

The LUG seems to like b&w and therefore it is what I tend to post, but I
have always shot a lot of colour. Recently I have been looking more at the
work of people like Steve McCurry, Eric Meola, Art Woolf, Ernst Haas etc.
and that has also influenced me to produce more colour work. Of course we
now shoot digital so have a choice at post-processing rather than at the
time of pressing the shutter. There are still shots that work better (in my
opinion) in b&w but now I think I probably produce about 80% colour, maybe
even more.

Thanks again,

Gerry

Gerry Walden